Suttons Chicory Seeds, Rossa di treviso
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 450 seeds
- Planting Season: June-July - Harvest between April-May
- Ideal for beds & borders - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- Long pointed green foliage that turns red as the weather gets colder.
- Adds colour, texture and unique flavour.
- Outstanding weather resistance - ideal for autumn/early winter use.
- Roots can be forced to produce paler, tender shoots.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in vitamin C and B6. CULINARY TIPS: For salads, roasts or stir-fries.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery