Suttons Chicory Seeds, Rossa di treviso
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 450 seeds
- Planting Season: June-July - Harvest between April-May
- Ideal for beds & borders - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- Long pointed green foliage that turns red as the weather gets colder.
- Adds colour, texture and unique flavour.
- Outstanding weather resistance - ideal for autumn/early winter use.
- Roots can be forced to produce paler, tender shoots.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in vitamin C and B6. CULINARY TIPS: For salads, roasts or stir-fries.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This giant tomato planter is suitable growing giant tomatoes and has been enriched with tomorite tomato food for better root growth and full flavoured tomatoes. Ideal for organic compost Can be used for all planting needs Feeds for 6-8 weeks after planting Compost ideally suited to GYO Keep out of ...
Average packet content 120 seeds Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September Ideal for containers, rockeries, beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Average packet contains 60 seeds Planting Season: February-April - Flower between July-September Ideal for climbing - Prefers Full Sun