Suttons Chilli pepper Seeds, Joe's super long
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 10 seeds
- Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- High yields of hot, slender, cayenne-style chillies reaching up to 25cm (10) long.
- Ripen from a dark bottle-green to red with a strong pungency that is excellent for making hot sauces or for drying to make powders.
- Rating 15,000-20,000 SHU (Rating measured in Scoville heat units - SHU. The higher the rating the hotter the chilli.)
- Spice up your dinner
- For glasshouse or outdoors.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery