Suttons Chilli pepper Seeds, Ring 'o' fire
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 12 seeds
- Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for containers, greenhouses, glass houses & homes - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- An early and extremely hot cayenne pepper.
- Produces a good crop of 10cm (4) long, narrow, pointed fruits, which change colour throughout the season.
- Ideal for sunny patio or conservatory.
- Rating 70,000-85,000 SHU (Rating measured in Scoville heat units - SHU. The higher the rating the hotter the chilli.)
- Ideal for greenhouse growing but can be grown outside in a sunny, sheltered spot.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery