Suttons Corn Cockle Seeds, Wildflower
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 200 Seeds
- Planting Season: March-May - Flower between June-August - Harvest between June-August
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- Attractive bright pink flowers over 5cm (2) across, on long, elegant stems.
- An imposing and easy to grow filler.
- Loved by bees and other pollinators.
- (PLEASE NOTE - Seeds/plants harmful if eaten.)
- Ideal for beds and borders. Prefers full sun.
|Eventual height & spread||91-100cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet contains 60 seeds Planting Season: February-April - Flower between July-September Ideal for climbing - Prefers Full Sun