Suttons Corn marigold Seeds, Wildflower
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 50 seeds
- Planting Season: February-May - Flower between June-October
- Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- These bright yellow flowers were once common in the cornfields of Britain, but nowadays are confined principally to areas of waste.
- Height 45-60cm (1-2').
- HA - Hardy annual.
- Self seeds' readily
- Ideal for beds and borders. Attractive to bees. Prefers full sun or partial shade.
|Eventual height & spread||51-60cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet contains 40 seeds Planting Season: March-April - Flower between June-September Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses, homes & hanging baskets - Prefers Full Sun