Suttons Courgette Seeds, F1 Tarmino
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 20 seeds
- Planting Season: April-May - Harvest between June-October
- Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- Extremely early with deep green, cylindrical fruits 15cm (6) or more in length.
- Recommended for deep freezing.
- A very early variety with good mildew resistance.
- Tarmino will allow you to keep picking a huge quantity of fruit throughout the summer.
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers. Grows in sun or shade. HEALTH BENEFITS: High in vitamins A, C and E. CULINARY TIPS: Leave skin on when cooking. Ideal for stir-fries and kebabs.
|Eventual height & spread||61-70cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery