Suttons Cucumber Seeds, F1 Greenfit
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 6 seeds
- Planting Season: February-May - Harvest between July-September
- Ideal for climbers, containers, greenhouses, glass houses & homes - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- A superb variety producing vigorous plants bearing heavy crops of long, slightly ribbed, high quality, bitter-free fruits.
- The most reliable cucumber variety for unheated greenhouses.
- Harvest July-September.
- A super all-female greenhouse cucumber
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, unheated greenhouse. Prefers full sun. HEALTH BENEFITS: Low in calories. CULINARY TIPS: Excellent for salads and sandwiches.
|Eventual height & spread||201-250cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery