Suttons Floral Fusions Seeds, Rigoletto Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: April-June - Flower between June-November
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun or partial shade
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Hardy Annual, Half Hardy Annual, Hardy Perennial
- Mix incudes up to 20 varieties
- Long flowering season
- Sow directly into beds, borders or pots
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Supports pollinators in your garden which helps wildlife to thrive.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Pack quantity - 15 For best results, soak anemone bulbs in water for 6 hours before planting. Dig soil improver and bone meal into the planting hole before planting. In heavy clay soils add horticultural grit to the bottom of the planting hole Planting Season: Aug-Dec. Mar-Apr Care instructions: Water ...
This giant tomato planter is suitable growing giant tomatoes and has been enriched with tomorite tomato food for better root growth and full flavoured tomatoes. Ideal for organic compost Can be used for all planting needs Feeds for 6-8 weeks after planting Compost ideally suited to GYO Keep out of ...
Average packet content 120 seeds Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September Ideal for containers, rockeries, beds & borders - Prefers full sun