Suttons Forget-me-not Seeds, Spring symphony blue
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 400 seeds
- Planting Season: May-September - Flower between April-June
- Ideal for beds & borders - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- Superb spring flowering item with masses of mid-blue blooms which are produced on dwarf 'ball' shaped plants.
- Ideal for massed bedding with tulips or as an edging.
- Naturalises easily and grows successfully in most soils.
- Flowers April-June.
- Ideal for beds and borders. Prefers full sun or partial shade.
|Eventual height & spread||11-20cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 170 seeds Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun