Suttons Fun To Grow Chenopodium Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between From late summer
- Sunny areas - Beds, borders, patio pots and containers
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Edible, arrow-shaped leaves can be used in vegetable salads during the summer and whose fruit, resembling little raspberries or strawberries make a tasty dessert in the autumn.
- A fun, educational way to get children growing vegetables.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
- Free stickers, magnifying glass and measuring tape inside certain packets of seeds.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
|Eventual height & spread||60 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 25 seeds Planting Season: April-May - Harvest between October-December Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Average packet content 20 seeds Planting Season: April-May - Harvest between July-September Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun