Suttons Fun to Grow Chenopodium Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between From late summer
- Sunny areas - Beds, borders, patio pots and containers
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Edible, arrow-shaped leaves can be used in vegetable salads during the summer and whose fruit, resembling little raspberries or strawberries make a tasty dessert in the autumn.
- A fun, educational way to get children growing vegetables.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
- Free stickers, magnifying glass and measuring tape inside certain packets of seeds.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
|Eventual height & spread||60 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery