Suttons Fun to Grow Cress Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: January-December - Harvest between 5 days from sowing
- Sunny areas - Containers
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Nothing grows faster than cress which, with its tongue tingling taste is ideal for salads and sandwiches.
- You can grow it outside in the summer or indoors on a windowsill right through the year.
- A fun, educational way to get children growing vegetables.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
- Comes with funny face and bug stickers!
|Eventual height & spread||5 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist soil|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery