Suttons Fun To Grow Cress Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: January-December - Harvest between 5 days from sowing
- Sunny areas - Containers
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Nothing grows faster than cress which, with its tongue tingling taste is ideal for salads and sandwiches.
- You can grow it outside in the summer or indoors on a windowsill right through the year.
- A fun, educational way to get children growing vegetables.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
- Comes with funny face and bug stickers!
|Eventual height & spread||5 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist soil|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 45 seeds Planting Season: March-April - Harvest between August-October Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun