See more Flower Seeds
Suttons Fun To Grow Nigella Seeds
Was £1.99 £0.99
- Planting Season: March-June - Flower between June-September
- Sunny areas - Beds and borders, patio pots and large containers
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Easy to grow, brightly coloured edible flowers.
- Pick and dry the ‘eggs’ to use in the house as winter decorations.
- A fun and educational way to get children growing flowers.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
|Eventual height & spread||45 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist soil|
4 / 5(1 reviews)
Emilita13 - 6 months ago
I bought these seeds in april/may with my little son and i sow them then. At first they didn't wanted to grow, but now they are flowering nicely in my shady corner of my garden. They seem to like shade.