Suttons Fun To Grow Pea Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: March-June - Harvest between June-October
- Sunny areas - Containers, windowsill, beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- The small, bushy plants become covered in pods, full of succulent, tasty peas, ideal for eating off the plant or for cooking.
- A fun, educational way to get children growing vegetables.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
- Only grows to around 25 cm.
- Free stickers, magnifying glass and measuring tape inside certain packets of seeds.
|Eventual height & spread||25 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 800 seeds Planting Season: March-July - Harvest between June-October Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun