Suttons Fun To Grow Polly Pansy Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 225 seeds
- Planting Season: March-July - Flower between June-September
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun or partial shade
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Tender Perennial
- Feature educationally based 'fun facts' including fascinating information on the origins of these plants and how they are used
- Flowers come in all different colours
- EasyGrow uses responsibly sourced coir instead of peat.
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- The tray is recycled plastic and can be reused as a seed tray
|Eventual height & spread||11-20 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery