Suttons Fun to Grow Pumpkin Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: April-May - Harvest between From September
- Warm & sunny positions - Beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Harvest your big pumpkins in the autumn and carve them into scary faces and shapes in time for Halloween.
- Gently cut designs into a young pumpkin and watch them get bigger as the pumpkin grows.
- A fun, educational way to get children growing vegetables.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
|Eventual height & spread||200 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This giant tomato planter is suitable growing giant tomatoes and has been enriched with tomorite tomato food for better root growth and full flavoured tomatoes. Ideal for organic compost Can be used for all planting needs Feeds for 6-8 weeks after planting Compost ideally suited to GYO Keep out of ...