Suttons Fun to Grow Runner Bean Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: April-June - Harvest between July-October
- Warm & well lit positions - Containers, windowsill, beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- One of the fastest growing plants, they usually pop their heads above the soil within one to two weeks.
- Measure the height of your plant and also the actual beans and be amazed at how long they can grow.
- A fun, educational way to get children growing vegetables.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
- Free stickers, magnifying glass and measuring tape inside certain packets of seeds.
|Eventual height & spread||180 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery