Suttons Fun to Grow Sunflower Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September
- Sunny areas - Containers, beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- You can use your tape measure to record how quickly your sunflower grows and you could well be at the height we put on the packet - so get growing!
- A fun, educational way to get children growing flowers.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
- Comes with bug stickers and a paper tape measure so you can measure your sunflower as it grows!
- Great for party bags or christmas stockings.
|Eventual height & spread||270 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist soil|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 75 seeds Planting Season: March-May - Flower between June-September Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun