Suttons Fun to Grow Sweet Pea Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September
- Sunny areas - Containers, beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- A fun, educational way to get children growing flowers.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
- Super sweet smelling!
- The more you pick the more you get.
- Originally I came from Italy and my flowers come in every colour of the rainbow, except yellow!
|Eventual height & spread||180 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist soil|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery