Suttons Fun To Grow Sweet pea Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September
- Sunny areas - Containers, beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- A fun, educational way to get children growing flowers.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
- Super sweet smelling!
- The more you pick the more you get.
- Originally I came from Italy and my flowers come in every colour of the rainbow, except yellow!
|Eventual height & spread||180 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist soil|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet contains 60 seeds Planting Season: February-April - Flower between July-September Ideal for climbing - Prefers Full Sun