Suttons Fun to Grow Tomato Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: March-May - Harvest between July-October
- Warm & well lit positions - Containers, beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Easy to grow tomato with tasty red, cherry sized fruit. Try these bushy little plants that grow to just 30 cm (12") high and wide.
- The plants become covered in fruit and can produce between 60-80 tomatoes through the summer.
- You can grow this variety on a sunny table top or windowsill, in containers on the patio, or in hanging baskets.
- A fun, educational way to get children growing vegetables.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
|Eventual height & spread||30 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery