Suttons Kale Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: March-early May - Harvest between August-October
- Ideal for a sunny windowsill - Beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Tasty, white and green leaves.
- Use leaves for salads or steamed.
- Perfect for a mixed border or veg patch.
- A very showy kale, with frizzled white leaves that make it look more like a beautiful flower. Use the tasty white leaves in salads or steamed.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
|Colour description||Peacock white|
|Eventual height & spread||60 cm|
|Soil type||Good quality and moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 25 seeds Planting Season: April-May - Harvest between October-December Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun