Suttons Kale Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: March-early May - Harvest between August-October
- Ideal for a sunny windowsill - Beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Tasty, white and green leaves.
- Use leaves for salads or steamed.
- Perfect for a mixed border or veg patch.
- A very showy kale, with frizzled white leaves that make it look more like a beautiful flower. Use the tasty white leaves in salads or steamed.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
|Colour description||Peacock white|
|Eventual height & spread||60 cm|
|Soil type||Good quality and moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery