See more Vegetable Seeds
Suttons Kale Seeds
Was £3.49 £1.74
- Planting Season: March-early May - Harvest between August-October
- Ideal for a sunny windowsill - Beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Tasty, white and green leaves.
- Use leaves for salads or steamed.
- Perfect for a mixed border or veg patch.
- A very showy kale, with frizzled white leaves that make it look more like a beautiful flower. Use the tasty white leaves in salads or steamed.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
|Colour description||Peacock white|
|Eventual height & spread||60 cm|
|Soil type||Good quality and moist compost|