Suttons Larkspur Seeds, Little Rocket Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 550 seeds
- Planting Season: March-May - Flower between June-September
- Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun or partial shade
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Half Hardy Annual
- Suitable for cut flowers
- Attractive to butterflies
- Supports pollinators in your garden which helps wildlife to thrive.
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
|Eventual height & spread||31-40 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This giant tomato planter is suitable growing giant tomatoes and has been enriched with tomorite tomato food for better root growth and full flavoured tomatoes. Ideal for organic compost Can be used for all planting needs Feeds for 6-8 weeks after planting Compost ideally suited to GYO Keep out of ...
6m seed tape Planting Season: March-July - Harvest between June-October Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun