Suttons Lettuce Seeds, Salad Bowl Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 1300 seeds
- Planting Season: March-July - Harvest between May-October
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers sun or shade
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Annual
- A non-hearting lettuce that tastes delicious and is recommended by the National Institute of Agricultural Botany
- Produces an abundance of fresh green foliage over a long period, which is a great source of beta-carotine and vitamin A
- Grow in a rich soil and water well in dry periods
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Growing your own produce helps to reduce the environmental impact of food.
|Eventual height & spread||21-30 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This giant tomato planter is suitable growing giant tomatoes and has been enriched with tomorite tomato food for better root growth and full flavoured tomatoes. Ideal for organic compost Can be used for all planting needs Feeds for 6-8 weeks after planting Compost ideally suited to GYO Keep out of ...
Average packet content 120 seeds Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September Ideal for containers, rockeries, beds & borders - Prefers full sun
This lawn seed is ideal patching & new lawns. For an even spread, simply by hand or by spreader. On average, it has a total coverage of 60m². Fast establishment Seed coating has micro-nutrients to improve germination rate & establishment For new lawns, over seeding & patching Sow between March ...