Suttons Morning glory Seeds, Ipomoea - Ink spots
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 25 seeds
- Planting Season: March-April - Flower between July-September
- Ideal for climbing - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- An enchanting ipomoea of these popular, fast-growing climbers, producing a glorious display of large, trumpet-shaped blooms in a range of blue shades, overlaid with deep rose markings.
- An easy to grow climber reaching 2.4-3m (8-10').
- Thrives in poor soils!
- Seeds and plants can be harmful if eaten.
- Climber. Attractive to butterflies. Drought resistant. Prefers full sun.
|Eventual height & spread||201-300cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery