Suttons Rhubarb Chard Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 100 seeds
- Planting Season: April-June - Harvest between July-November
- Ideal for beds & borders - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- Long crimson stems and dark foliage.
- An attractive ornamental plant in the flower border.
- A nutritious, delicious and ornamental alternative to spinach. (Roots not edible.)
- RHS Award of Garden Merit winner. Recommended by the National Institute of Agricultural Botany.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in vitamins A and C, plus fibre. CULINARY TIPS: Use leaves and stems in salads or steamed/stir-fried.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 45 seeds Planting Season: March-April - Harvest between August-October Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun