Suttons Speedy veg leaf salad Seeds, Lettuce mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 1500 seeds
- Planting Season: April-August - Harvest between May-October
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Grows in Sun or Shade, Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- A superb blend of Red, Cos, red-tinged Batavia and Oak-leaf lettuce varieties.
- Why buy salad leaves from the supermarket when you can grow them easily at home?
- Ready to eat in just 3 weeks.
- SMALL SPACES made easy!
- Ideal for small spaces - pots and baskets, windowsills, raised beds and containers. Sow little and often to ensure a continuous supply. HEALTH BENEFITS: Source of beta-carotene and vitamin A.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery