Suttons Speedy veg leaf salad Seeds, Spicy mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 1000 Seeds
- Planting Season: March-October - Flower between April-November - Harvest between April-November
- Ideal for greenhouses, glass houses & homes - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- For salads with a spicy twist, choose this mix of Rocket, Red Giant Mustard, Green Wave Mustard and Mizuna Kyoto.
- Ready to eat in just 3 weeks.
- Why buy salad leaves from the supermarket when you can grow them easily at home? And you can get up to 3 crops from the same sowing!
- Ideal for garden or containers.
- Beds and Borders
|Eventual height & spread||11-20cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery