Suttons Sunflower Seeds, Waooh!
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 20 seeds
- Planting Season: March-June - Flower between July-September
- Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- A great value, easy-to-grow, multi-headed variety, producing masses of golden flowers with large, dark, central discs.
- The bushy plants are ideal for border or container, and were still blooming at the end of September in our trials.
- Easy to grow
- A real favourite with children
- Dwarf variety - ideal for patio containers or the front of a border. Attractive to butterflies. Suitable for cutting. Prefers full sun.
|Eventual height & spread||51-60cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet contains 40 seeds Planting Season: March-April - Flower between June-September Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses, homes & hanging baskets - Prefers Full Sun