Suttons Sweet pea Seeds, Distant Horizons
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 50 seeds
- Planting Season: January-October - Flower between May-September
- Ideal for climbing & containers - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- A new formulation of our popular New Horizons, this will give you the most comprehensive mixture available.
- A blend of selfs and bicolours, striped and flaked, including early, mid and late-flowering varieties to provide summer-long colour.
- Flowers May-September. Height 1.5-2m.
- Supplied in a super-sized pack of 50 seeds to ensure you get the widest range possible!
- Ideal for patio pots and containers, climber. Scented. Suitable for cut flowers. Attractive to bees. Prefers full sun or partial shade. Remove dead flowers to encourage reblooming.
|Eventual height & spread||150-200cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery