Suttons Sweet Pea Seeds, Distant Horizons
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 50 seeds
- Planting Season: January-October - Flower between May-September
- Ideal for climbing & containers - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- A new formulation of our popular New Horizons, this will give you the most comprehensive mixture available.
- A blend of selfs and bicolours, striped and flaked, including early, mid and late-flowering varieties to provide summer-long colour.
- Flowers May-September. Height 1.5-2m.
- Supplied in a super-sized pack of 50 seeds to ensure you get the widest range possible!
- Ideal for patio pots and containers, climber. Scented. Suitable for cut flowers. Attractive to bees. Prefers full sun or partial shade. Remove dead flowers to encourage reblooming.
|Eventual height & spread||150-200cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery