Suttons Tomato Seeds, F1 Brandy boy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 10 seeds
- Planting Season: March-April - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Shade, Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- Beefsteak tomato Brandy Boy captures all the rich flavour of the beloved Brandywine heirloom tomato (long the flavour favourite among heritage tomato enthusiasts)
- A more shapely form, tidier growth habit, improved disease-resistance and bigger, earlier yields.
- Our new hybrid produces loads of large pink fruits up to 14cm (5) across.
- Cordon variety - one stem grown by pinching off side-shoots as they appear, needs staking and tying in.
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, greenhouse. Prefers full sun but grows well in sun or shade.
|Eventual height & spread||201-250cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery