Suttons Tomato Seeds, F1 Pear drops
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 12 seeds
- Planting Season: March-April - Harvest between July-September
- Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Shade, Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- A yellow-fruited trailing variety with highly attractive pear-shaped fruit and a delicious flavour.
- Pear drops is a traditional green shouldered variety that has a good flavour balance of sweetness and acidity.
- Plants are useful for planting in mixed baskets and containers or even hanging baskets.
- Bush variety - very easy to grow as trusses do not require support and fruits without side shoots being removed
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, hanging baskets, greenhouse. Prefers full sun but grows well in sun or shade.
|Eventual height & spread||201-250cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery