Suttons Tomato Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: March-April - Harvest between June-October
- Ideal for greenhouses or sunny positions - Containers, beds, patios & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Produces a large and attractive fruit.
- Ideal for fresh use or for stuffing.
- For greenhouse or patio growing.
- This excellent heritage variety boasts scarlet skins striped with yellow.
- It has an easily removable core, making it the perfect choice for stuffing with mince or other treats, but it's equally tasty in summer salads.
|Eventual height & spread||200 cm|
|Soil type||Quality and sieved compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery