Suttons Tomato Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: March-April - Harvest between June-October
- Ideal for greenhouses or sunny positions - Containers, beds, patios & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Produces a large and attractive fruit.
- Ideal for fresh use or for stuffing.
- For greenhouse or patio growing.
- This excellent heritage variety boasts scarlet skins striped with yellow.
- It has an easily removable core, making it the perfect choice for stuffing with mince or other treats, but it's equally tasty in summer salads.
|Eventual height & spread||200 cm|
|Soil type||Quality and sieved compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery