Suttons Zinnia Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September
- Sunny areas - Beds and borders, patio pots and large containers
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Outdoor or indoor sowing appropriate for cutting.
- For borders/large containers.
- Easy to grow.
- Suitable for cutting.
- Tall, bushy plants with large double flowers of a unique red/lime colour, will create the 'wow' factor in borders or large containers.
|Colour description||Lime & pink|
|Eventual height & spread||51-60 cm|
|Soil type||Finely raked, moist, warm and weed-free soil|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery