Suttons Zinnia Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September
- Sunny areas - Beds and borders, patio pots and large containers
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Outdoor or indoor sowing appropriate for cutting.
- For borders/large containers.
- Easy to grow.
- Suitable for cutting.
- Tall, bushy plants with large double flowers of a unique red/lime colour, will create the 'wow' factor in borders or large containers.
|Colour description||Lime & pink|
|Eventual height & spread||51-60 cm|
|Soil type||Finely raked, moist, warm and weed-free soil|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery