See more Mortar
Tarmac Multipurpose Ready mixed Mortar, 25kg Bag
- For brick laying, pointing and paving slab fixing
Features and benefits
- Brick laying - Lays 25 standard bricks
- Render - Makes 1.25m² at 10mm depth
- Block laying - Lays 20 standard blocks with 10mm mortar joint
- Pointing - 125 standard blocks with 10mm mortar joint
- Paving slab fixing - Creates 0.6m² at 25mm depth
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Product done the trick
Women diy er - 12 days ago
Women diy’r .. used 2x 5kg bags to fill pot hole on drive and patio and used to repoint a few slabs
Stu 100000ppp - 17 days ago
It's just sand, no cement in it at all, total waste of time
Don’t waste your money
MLO - 18 days ago
It is useless, not fit for purpose. Don’t waste your money buying this
Great Ready Mixed Concrete For Ready Mixed Mortar
SquibbmeisterUK - 28 days ago
• Bought 4 x bags this stuff to lay a few slabs on top of some brick steps and a couple on top of a retaining wall
• 25% x what I bought was rubbish, containing 10mm gravel throughout the sand and cement mix.
• Ever tried laying/pointing slabs with concrete instead of mortar? There were too many stones throughout to pick out to leave just the mortar… I was livid!
• The biggest joke is the description on the bag: " Pre-mixed, consistent sand and cement mortar"
• Guaranteed I'll hear nothing from B&Q or the manufacturer
Worked fine for me
Littleoba - 1 month ago
I started using a different brand, but then they sold out. So I tried this. I couldn't tell any difference and it dried rock solid. No problems at all.