Tarmac Ready to use Multipurpose mortar 25kg Bag
£0.29 per KG
- Home Delivery Order by 4pm for bulk delivery from next day, subject to availability (excludes delivery on Saturday & Sunday)
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and Benefits
- Brick laying - Lays 25 standard bricks
- Render - Makes 1.25m² at 10mm depth
- Block laying - Lays 20 standard blocks with 10mm mortar joint
- Pointing - 125 standard blocks with 10mm mortar joint
- Paving slab fixing - Creates 0.6m² at 25mm depth
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Fixing railings and copings, setting manholes and repairing rendering and concrete floor screeds Extra Rapid should be stored unopened, in cool conditions. This product can be stored in either indoor or outdoor conditions. Information on the maximum storage period can be found on the bag or tub
General purpose Cement suitable for a wide range of standard uses including concrete, mortar, rendering and screeds. Ideal for many different applications from small DIY jobs to the largest projects. Compatible with admixtures such as air-entraining agents, workability aids and pigments. Consistent strength ...
Mastercrete is n enhanced Portland-limestone cement, for general purpose work, with improved resistance to freeze/thaw attack, lower water demand than ordinary Portland cement and offers a more cohesive mix. Contains cement quality improver to provide added benefits in comparison to ordinary Portland cement: lower ...