See more Radiators
Terma Warp T Bold Teal Flat Towel warmer (W)500mm x (H)655mm
Sold & shipped by B&Q
The Terma Warp T Bold teal 500mm x 655mm towel warmer is designed with double layered bars at the front and rear which offers very high heat outputs and gives you the option to hang your towel on the front or the rear layer.
- Brackets & wall fixings included
- Guarantee - 8 years
Features and benefits
- Terma has invested in pipe bending technology which allows it to produce heated towel rails such as the Warp S.
- The front layer of bars has a delicate curve at either end and the rear layer is completely flat suspended between the two uprights.
- The Warp T Bold is very stylish in its construction with neat rectangle shaped uprights to compliment the flat rectangular shape of the bars.
- With a large surface area in comparison to lots of standard ladder type rails - so the colour stands out a lot more as a feature in the bathroom, on this basis Terma offer the Warp models in a range of very eye catching colours.
- Warp T Bold can also be fitted as dual fuel - whereby it can run on the central heating in the winter and as electric in the summer. You simply need a Terma heating element and the Terma Integrated Valve with Immersion Tube (no T piece required with this valve) to easily install as dual fuel (1110h = 800w, 655h = 400w element) the bathroom, on this basis Terma offer the Warp models in a range of very eye catching colours.
- The Teal RAL 5018 colour has a matt, smooth textured finish and is stand out feature colour to brighten up a bathroom. Terma offers a 150x50mm colour chip of this finish should you wish to see the colour prior to purchase.
- If your pipework comes through the wall Terma suggest fitting 3 Axis Corner Valves for a neat finish where the valves do not protrude forward of thr towel rail and they run in line parallel with the bars at the bottom.
|Material||Low carbon steel|