See more Radiators
Terma Warp T One Electric Grey Flat Towel warmer (W)500mm x (H)1110mm
Sold & shipped by B&Q
The Terma Warp T Elec T-Rail grey 500mm x 1110mm flat towel warmer has 2 heat settings 45°c and 60°c regulating the internal radiator temp, denoted by multi colour LED.
- Overheat cut out protection
- Brackets & wall fixings included
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and benefits
- Terma Warp T One electric towel rail with large flat bars which protrude out towards you, supplied with the Terma ONE element - completely internalised, minimalist heating element hidden from show at the bottom of the rail. The cable cleverly runs out through the bottom right mounting bracket so it can be channelled away into the wall or neatly routed down the wall.
- Features a 2hr drying function. Compatible with external timer as remembers settings when off. Features an IR receiver making it compatible with Terma's TTIR or DTIR Infrared Controllers (available separately) providing full 7 day timer functionality, portable ambient room temperature thermostat.
- The Salt n Pepper colour from Terma has a matt, rough texture. Terma offers a 150x50mm colour chip of this finish should you wish to see the colour prior to purchase.
- Features 1x discreet underside control button & miniature front facing LED panel pre fitted to the right hand side. Note: This cannot be moved to the left hand side.
- Supplied with silver cable. IPx5 (safe for use in bathroom). Oil filled. CE Approved.
- Trades can wire this in within minutes, no commissioning or lengthy instructions.
- All electronic components have been moved up and inside the right vertical bar, so compared to other standard electric towel rails on the market there are no external parts on show at the bottom; as a result the lowest horizontal bar is for decorative purposes only and does not contain any oil so does not heat up - the rail will still give the listed output regardless of this fact.
|Heating control function||Adjustable thermostat|
|Material||Low carbon steel|
|Number of heat settings||2 heat settings|
|Power voltage supply||230V|