Thistle Board Finish Plaster 25kg
£0.23 per KG
- Home Delivery Order by 4pm for bulk delivery from next day, subject to availability (excludes delivery on Saturday & Sunday)
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
Frequently bought together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
Thistle Board Finish is a final coat plaster for skimming over lower suction backgrounds such as plasterboard. It provides a smooth surface finish for walls and ceilings and a durable base ready to decorate.
- Thistle Board Finish is a final coat plaster for skimming over lower suction backgrounds such as plasterboard. It provides a smooth surface finish for walls and ceilings and a durable base ready to decorate.
- Apply by hand
Features and Benefits
- A fine powder which dries to a smooth finish - Provides a seamless and durable base for decoration
- Offers additional acoustic properties to plasterboard - Provides increased sound insulation
- Designed for skimming over plasterboards – offers a guaranteed performance with Gyproc plasterboards
|Suitable for||Interior use only|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Gyproc plasterboard with a metalized polyester backing for added vapour control Ideal for reducing condensation in kitchen & bathroom ceilings Ivory paper faced surface finish
Fire resistant Gyproc plasterboard for dry lining internal walls & ceilings Ideal for use in areas requiring enhanced fire protection such as loft conversions & garage ceilings Pink paper faced surface finish
Gyproc HandiBoard is a smaller, easier to use plasterboard that is suitable for dry lining internal surfaces. HandiBoard can be decorated directly or plastered with Thistle Board Finish or Thistle Multi-Finish. deal for use in areas where space is limited or for patching repairs Ivory paper faced surface finish
Gyproc Moisture Resistant plasterboard for dry lining internal walls & ceilings. This board is designed for fitting into high moisture and humid environments such as bathrooms and kitchens. Ideal for use in areas with high humidity or intermittent exposure to moisture such as kitchens & bathrooms Green ...