Thistle One Coat Plaster 7.5kg
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Combined undercoat and finishing plaster, Ideal for patching repairs prior to wallpapering or tiling
- Ideal for use on use on brick, block, concrete and plasterboard
- Apply by hand
Features and Benefits
- Combined undercoat and finishing plaster – Ideal product for most plastering repairs
- Convenient bag size - reduces wastage, ideal for smaller projects
- Use on brick, block, concrete and plasterboard - a versatile product for a variety of surfaces
|Suitable for||Interior use only|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
For interior use on hard, dry, sound, clean, solid substrates Can be applied to rough or painted walls, render, glass cloth, old decorative coatings, textured finishes, plaster, plasterboard, gypsum blocks, concrete, cement, brick and stone.
Use to create a straight, clean edge and reinforce plastered corners against accidental damage Use for 90 degree angles when using finishing plaster Designed for interior applications using 2-3mm gypsum finishing plaster