Thistle Undercoat plaster 25kg
£0.33 per KG
- Home Delivery Choose an available delivery date that is convenient for you (excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays)
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
Frequently bought together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
Thistle BondingCoat is an undercoat plaster providing an ideal basecoat, preparing walls for skim finishing.
- Thistle BondingCoat is an undercoat plaster providing an ideal basecoat, preparing walls for skim finishing.
- Ideal for use on smooth, lower suction backgrounds such as concrete, plasterboard & tiling
- Apply by hand
Features and Benefits
- New finer mix formula – easy to spread and smooth
- Leaves a mechanical key for skimming - ideal for use with Thistle Multi-Finish
- Designed for use on lower suction backgrounds – Universal under coat for most applications
|Suitable for||Interior use only|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Apply this cove primer from the Artex Easifix range to interior , using a brush, to prepare the surface for painting. It takes 2-4 hours, depending on atmospheric conditio ns to dry and will cover 12 m² per litre on average. Guarantee - 1 year
Open the lid of the ready-mixed compound. Apply with a trowel or filling knife on walls and ceilings. Wait between 2-4 hours to dry, dependant on environmental conditions and thickness applied, sand out any defects and reapply second coat if necessary
Thistle Board Finish is a final coat plaster for skimming over lower suction backgrounds such as plasterboard. It provides a smooth surface finish for walls and ceilings and a durable base ready to decorate. Thistle Board Finish is a final coat plaster for skimming over lower suction backgrounds such as ...