We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Petrol lawnmowers
Toro Recycler 29734 163cc Petrol Lawnmower
- Use a lawn mower cover before tucking away your garden mower. With the spark plug removed, empty the petrol tank before storing the mower for winter.
- Comes with Lawn mower cover, striping kit & mesh utility bag
- Cutting width - 530mm
Features and benefits
- Self-propelled electric start petrol lawn mower features a 53cm rear wheel drive. It's features make mowing easier. The electric start mechanism requires you to simply turn the key which makes it ready to mow immediately
- Tri-cut cutting system, 53cm steel deep dome deck is lightweight yet durable and it provides excellent mulching capabilities and a superior quality of cut. The single blade provides excellent mulching, bagging, and side discharge capabilities resulting in a superior quality of cut
- This mower is powered by a 7.25 ft-lb gross torque with ready to start and just check and add engine oil. Comes with a 2 year GTS (guaranteed-to-start)
- Variable speed rear wheel drive self-propel provides improved traction and control in all mowing conditions
- Bagging system with a larger bag fill opening and bag capacity means you have less loose clippings and you empty the bag less often. 2 point height of cut allows you to quickly adjust cutting heights from one side of the mower
|Engine manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine model||675 EXi series OHV|
|Fuel tank capacity||0.9L|
Very poor at cutting damp grass
WayneW - 4 months ago
Do not purchase this mower if you wish to cut damp grass, anywhere in the north of the UK and especially Northern Ireland. The discharge of grass into the receiving basket consistently blocks up which results in the incumbent having to stop the mover to clear blocked grass into what it is only a half full basket.
I purchased the model with an electric starter. The manual states that you should recharge the battery after 25 starts, I have three lawns totalling over 500 sq meters by the time I had finally finished cutting my grass there was barely any life left in the battery. Cutting these lawns use to take me about 2 hrs, it can now take up to three hours.
I made a complaint to my local store Duty Manager and was basically left frustrated as he consistently tried to teach me how to suck eggs and educate me in the methods of cutting grass. Having then complained to B&Q UK my complaint was registered. I was told someone in their Customer Service team would get back to me. This indeed happened the following day, however it was just another manager from the same store I had made my initial complaint to. Needless to say, I am left in the same situation and was told that maybe I should cut my grass two or three times to get it to a cut I am content with. It was also recommended to me that I should use as Strimmer, excuse me, I’ve just purchased a high end mower.
The end state is, in a country where it rains more often than not, (Norther Ireland) do not purchase this mower as it is Not Fit For Purpose.