See more Radiator valves
Tower TRV Thermostatic Radiator Valve White Straight Lockshield Head 10-15mm
Sold & shipped by SPARES2GO
Tower Straight Thermostatic Radiator Valve with Lockshield Black 10 - 15mm Liquid Sensor
- Reverse flow body
- 6 months Guarantee
Features and benefits
Tower Straight Thermostatic Radiator Valve with Lockshield Black Finish Thermostatic straight radiator valve for your radiator. Specification: Max Working Pressure: 10 bar Max Flow Temperature: 110°C Max Pressure Drop: 46 Ft. W.G. Max Differential Pressure: 1.0 Bar Temperature Range: 8°C to 31°C Position 3: 20°C Position *: Frost Protection Please Note: Before removing radiator the shut off cap must be refitted and fully closed or the system drained down.
- Tower Inline Stright Thermostatic Radiator Valve Set TRVPACKST Lockshield 10-15mm TRV Head White
- Tower straight thermostatic valve set is typically used for regulating the fluid flow to the radiators of central heating systems.
- It is provided with a regulating element which automatically controls the opening of the valve to keep the ambient temperature of the room where they are installed constant at the set value. The number on the valve corresponds to a specific air temperature. Once you have selected a number, the thermostatic valve will maintain this temperature. This prevents unwanted temperature rises and achieves considerable energy savings. The quality is up to the requirement of EN215 and BS7556 standard.
- With thermostatic head and reversible bi-directional body. Built in sensor with liquid-filled element. Can be mounted horizontally or vertically. Graduated scale from 0 to 5 (20 degrees at position 3) corresponding to temperature setting ranges.
- The LS1ST manual radiator valve is suitable for use in fully pumped systems up to 10 bar static pressure.
- TRV2ST Thermostatic Radiator Valve Spec: Fully reversible, For flow or return, Range 7°C to 28°C, Easy fit to suit 10-15mm, Liquid sensor Chrome plate body, Frost protection setting, Standard 1/2” tail, Maximum working pressure 10 bar
- LS1ST Lockshield Spec: 15mm compression fittings, Supplied with 1/2″ BSP Tailpiece, Supplied with witches hat for lockshield applications, Robust high quality chrome finish with white knob, Dual Function, can be used as lockshield or wheel head
|EST approved||Not EST approved|
|Frost protected||Frost protected|
|Maximum operating pressure||10bar|
|Maximum operating temperature||28°C|
|Minimum operating temperature||7°C|