Treated Sawn Timber (T)25mm (W)38mm (L)2400mm
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
This item is only available for purchase in store or by calling
0300 303 4481
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Tanalith E
Features and Benefits
- Meets the performance requirements of BS5534:2014 and developed in conjunction with the BRE (Building Research Establishment)
- Meets the NHBC requirements for fully graded roofing battens.
- Distinctive red colour means that it is highly visible on site, therefore Local Authority Building Control, NHBC and other inspectors can see that high quality, pre-graded roofing battens have been used.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Edge type||Sawn finish|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Health and Safety
Help & Advice
Broadly speaking, timber comes in three different types: construction timber, finishing timber and decorative timber. It's generally more expensive than man-made boards, which come in lots of varieties with a whole range of uses.
Always try to choose timber that's been certified by an independent organisation like the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) as this means the wood has been sourced sustainably. If there is any wood or paper in a B&Q product, we make sure it meets legal, social and environmental standards. Find out more about our Forest Friendly Promise.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery