See more Sample tiles
Trentie Grey Gloss Metro Ceramic Wall tile, (L)200mm (W)100mm, Sample
Unit of measure
- Not suitable for underfloor heating
- We recommend using 2 mm tile spacers for this style of tile
- While cleaning, never use an abrasive or corrosive cleaning product. Avoid shocks with sharp objects, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary
Features and benefits
- Be creative with laying patterns for a unique look or mix and match colours
- Recommend fitting with a minimum grout line of up to 2mm
- Recommended grout colour: White
- Recommended trim: White
I've got spare tiles
Lizajane1981 - 20 days ago
I've got some tiles you could buy. As Im not tiling bathroom toll next month
Good til I need more
Ryanmorl - 28 days ago
Gutted I needed more tiles today to finish my kitchen and none in stock anywhere.
Anyone got any grey spare?
Pandatiler - 1 month ago
Tried to add a photo of the quality of these tiles used many times on different occasions from customers who have bought them to find these defects split along the tile tiles warped manufacturing defects throughout not good bnq they used be be good but the last few years the quality is terrible
Andyjsy - 7 months ago
Used these in the kitchen, looks great with a 2mm white grout. The bevelled edges reflect the light so really give a nice glossy shine. The glue dots are a little annoying but come of easy with a plastic scrapper.
The real annoying thing is I bought 4 boxes and there were 19 blue tile and 1 green tile mixed in them. Luckily had enough of the grey to complete job.
Jimmy1111 - 8 months ago
These tiles looks quite nice and are good value for money. I used a tile cutter and dremel (with a diamond disc) they cut fairly easily. The wax on the tiles is easy to remove with a finger nail or a plastic scraper, not sure why others have such an issue with it.