See more Wall tiles
Trentie Grey Gloss Metro Ceramic Wall tile, Pack of 40, (L)200mm (W)100mm
Unit of measure
This wall tile is ideal for bathroom, shower walls & kitchen.
- Suitable for Kitchen & bathroom
- Not suitable for underfloor heating
- A degree of colour or shade variation is an inherent part of these products. Always choose boxes with the same reference number, for choice and shade, calibre and production. Mix tiles to provide a natural finish during installation. Please ensure that a satisfactory effect can be reached prior to installing the products as claims relating solely to colour variation or shading that are apparent prior to installation will not be accepted after fixing. Any products found to be damaged or of unsatisfactory quality prior to installation should be returned to the store from where purchased to arrange for a replacement or refund. This does not affect your statutory rights. Do not use abrasive or corrosive cleaners. Suitable for indoor wall only. Measure your wall, then check on the chart to see how many packs you'll need. Chart allows for approximately 10% wastage
- While cleaning, never use an abrasive or corrosive cleaning product, avoid shocks with sharp objects, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary
- 2 years guarantee
Features and benefits
- Be creative with laying patterns for a unique look or mix and match colours
- Recommend minimum grout line of 2mm
|Standard||EN 14411 ISO 9001:2008|
|Tile body coloured||Not coloured|
Pandatiler - 11 days ago
Tried to add a photo of the quality of these tiles used many times on different occasions from customers who have bought them to find these defects split along the tile tiles warped manufacturing defects throughout not good bnq they used be be good but the last few years the quality is terrible
Andyjsy - 6 months ago
Used these in the kitchen, looks great with a 2mm white grout. The bevelled edges reflect the light so really give a nice glossy shine. The glue dots are a little annoying but come of easy with a plastic scrapper.
The real annoying thing is I bought 4 boxes and there were 19 blue tile and 1 green tile mixed in them. Luckily had enough of the grey to complete job.
Jimmy1111 - 7 months ago
These tiles looks quite nice and are good value for money. I used a tile cutter and dremel (with a diamond disc) they cut fairly easily. The wax on the tiles is easy to remove with a finger nail or a plastic scraper, not sure why others have such an issue with it.
Great tile asset to work with.
SGry - 9 months ago
I bought these tiles to set about my first ever tile job. They where pretty easy to work with overall. The colour of the tile in my photo is in natural light and they look a nice medium grey to me.
Shazjas - 11 months ago
These are easy to work with, I went for the black grout, and it has turned out very nice,