See more Wall Tiles
Trentie Ivory Gloss Ceramic Wall tile, Pack of 40, (L)200mm (W)100mm
Unit of measure
Our stores do not stock this product
This wall tile is ideal for bathroom, shower walls & kitchen.
- Room use: Kitchen or bathroom
- Coverage: 0.8 m²
- Not suitable for underfloor heating
- A degree of colour or shade variation is an inherent part of these products. Always choose boxes with the same reference number, for choice and shade, calibre and production. Mix tiles to provide a natural finish during installation. Please ensure that a satisfactory effect can be reached prior to installing the products as claims relating solely to colour variation or shading that are apparent prior to installation will not be accepted after fixing. Any products found to be damaged or of unsatisfactory quality prior to installation should be returned to the store from where purchased to arrange for a replacement or refund. This does not affect your statutory rights. Do not use abrasive or corrosive cleaners. Suitable for indoor wall only. Measure your wall, then check on the chart to see how many packs you'll need. Chart allows for approximately 10% wastage
- Instructions for care: While cleaning, never use an abrasive or corrosive cleaning product, avoid shocks with sharp objects, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary
Features and benefits
- Be creative with laying patterns for a unique look or mix and match colours
- Recommend minimum grout line of 2mm
|CE marked||CE marked|
Look great in my kitchen
SuzyyC - 8 months ago
Didn't fit them myself so can't comment on that but they look great in my kitchen with grey grouting. Keep the kitchen looking warm but clean
Good tile for the price
Davenz - 10 months ago
Bought about 15 boxes to tile 2 bathrooms. Had no issue with the tiles except the little dabs of wax or glue they use, to prevent the tiles rubbing on each other when in the box, was a bit difficult to remove and got in the way of some of the spacers which put the tiles out of square. Once I became aware of this, I checked every tile before placing on wall which added a little bit of time to the job and was a bit frustrating.
tiled shower , it looks great
craig the joiner - 1 year ago
Just fitted 6 boxes of these in and above our shower. I had no issue with cuts . I did have a new tile cutter , this may have helped.
I would buy these tiles again
Look great, but very thin... so snap when cutting!
Lucylou87 - 2 years ago
These tiles look lovely now they are all on. We had to buy an extra box though as they are very thin... so a fair few have snapped when cutting to size. Over all I would recommend. Very good value for money