See more Mixer Showers
Triton Caroli Rear fed Chrome effect Thermostatic Bar mixer shower
- Suitable for: Suitable for all water systems
- Compatibility: All pressure systems
- Guarantee: 5 Years
Features and Benefits
The Caroli bar mixer is the perfect value for money shower. Suitable for low or high pressure systems, it has thermostatic temperature control for safe family showering. It is great for replacement or adding the finishing touch to your bathroom.
- This easy to install bar mixer from Triton is perfect for updating your bathroom on a budget offering quality at a great price
- The sleek design will add a stylish finishing touch and features easy to use controls
- The thermostatic mixer constantly regulates the water temperature giving more precise control and safer showering
- Separate flow and temperature controls for ease of use
- Maximum temperature stop for safe showering featuring an over ride button for hotter showers
- Contemporary all chrome riser rail kit with soap dish
- Durable 1.25m anti-twist chrome hose
- Easy to clean one position shower head
|Material||Brass & plastic|
|Number of shower head patterns||1|
|Maximum pressure (bar)||10bar|
|Hose length (m)||1.25m|
|Accessories included||Valve, shower kit, shower head, hose and soap dish|
NjRog - 10 months ago
Nice shower... stopped working properly after 365 days. Found the receipt the next day. Sadly store said “shame, you have lost out by a day”. Sadly I have 2 of these in our house so I imagine the other will fail shortly. Whilst working they are nice showers.
Does the job
Bvg - 1 year ago
Had a hansgrohe mixer before this so was nervous about going to this ,but i needn't have worried as this works as well as the more expensive one if it last 3 years I will just go buy another one ,took ten mins to swap over .
Not universal or retro fit in all cases.
Dog Magnet - 1 year ago
Bought this to replace an existing mixer, thinking it'd be a straight swap. But no, this is a 3/4" fitting and without extra, non supplied parts, will not work if you have 1/2" fittings. In any case, having to add extra size-converters may mean a lot of extra install work, or a poorly fitted and aesthetically ugly mixer that does not sit flush on your wall. This info would have been useful in the description and would have saved me buying it and now having to go back to the store and return it.
Amazing and easy to use
Carter8 - 1 year ago
I purchased this item and its better than I thought. Its so easy to use and looks amazing as no chunky electric box on wall.
Good simple shower
Marglasr - 1 year ago
Pleased with purchase. Does exactly what you’d expect. Looks good too.