Triton Fevore White & grey Electric shower, 9.5 kW
[This is a block of tabs..]
Triton Fevore white & grey electric shower offers 5 spray patterns and 3 power levels, operated by a variable power control.
- Thermostatic temperature control
- 2 Years Guarantee
- Suitable water pressure - High pressure
- Easy to clean
- Accessories included - Full shower kit including riser rail, adjustable showerhead holder, soap dish, shower hose and a rub clean showerhead
Features and Benefits
For constant and precise showering temperatures choose the Fevore electric shower, with its contemporary good looks, its the ideal affordable family safe thermostatic shower.
- Thermostatic temperature control - constantly regulates the water temperature giving the user more precise control and safer showering
- Separate temperature and power controls
- Dial temperature controls - an easy to use dial to set your preferred showering temperature
- Illuminated push button start/stop - retains your preferred power and temperature settings
- Dial power setting-cold-eco-high dial to select your seasonal power settings
- Low pressure indicator
- Easy clean shower head- 5 spray patterns
- Suitable for cold mains water supply
|Power output||9.5 kW|
|Material||Plastic & metal|
|Colour description||White & grey|
|Number of shower head patterns||5|
|Number of power levels||3|
|Operation||Push button start/stop|
|Cable Entry Points||Bottom left, bottom right, top left, left back, top & side|
|Hose length (mm)||1250mm|
|Accessories included||Full shower kit including riser rail, adjustable showerhead holder, soap dish, shower hose and a rub clean showerhead|
|Temperature controlled||Thermostatic temperature control|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Help & Advice
A powerful, piping hot shower is one of the things we rely upon most in our bathrooms. Whether it’s getting you energised in the morning, reinvigorating you after your daily exercise, or washing away the stresses and strains of the day, your shower needs to be up to the task. And let’s not forget about washing your children’s hair, or hosing down a filthy dog! But, if you don’t make the right choices and buy the incorrect shower for your house, you could end up with a lukewarm trickle that’ll be more infuriating than helpful.
We’re here to make sure you find the right one for you. By taking you through all the elements you need to think about - from understanding your home water's pressure through to innovative shower features - we’ll help you work out what’s best for you and your family.
Before you begin
First off, you’ll need to know about your home’s boiler and water pressure in order to pick the right shower for you. Water pressure is the force of water in a pipe and it determines the flow of water running through it. The type of boiler or water system you have in your home dictates which showers, and taps, you can choose – as both systems have limitations as to what will work with them due to the water pressure.
Our helpful guide will help you to understand your water pressure system, and recommend the ideal type of shower based on this.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery