See more Single Bowl Sinks
Turing Polished Inox Stainless steel 1 Bowl Sink & drainer
Number of bowls
Our stores do not stock this product
An essential addition to any kitchen, this sink & drainer from the Turing range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1 bowl, a reversible drainer and 1 tap hole, ready for you to add the taps of your choice.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Includes Fixing clips, sealing strip and tap hole cover
- Minimum cabinet width: 450 mm
- Internal dimensions: (L) 760 x (W) 435 x (D) 150 mm
- 15 years Guarantee
- Other parts/packs required - Pack A space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required, sold separately.
Features and benefits
- Stainless Steel sinks are practical, durable and easy to maintain with the stresses of everyday use. They are highly resistant to chipping and cracking whilst looking stylish in your kitchen.
- Suitable for a minimum base cabinet size of 45 cm
- Caring for your sink– Minor surface scratches are completely normal due to the natural properties of stainless steel. Cleaning regularly with normal detergent and warm water and buffing with a soft cloth will help give your steel sink an even sheen and prevent build-up of limescale. Stainless steel is designed to be low maintenance so there’s no need for harsh chemicals or abrasive materials.
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Number of bowls||1|
not what you expect
Steve1945 - 6 months ago
I got one today and returned to job only to find it didn’t come with clips, seal, or tap blank , never have I come across this before
Wasted my time
Cheap and nasty
Craigo2384 - 6 months ago
The good old saying fits perfectly (unlike this sink with cheap fittings)buy cheap buy twice
Appalling do not purchase
couple50 - 11 months ago
Bought for a utility as we only required a small sink but within a few days rust spots appeared as did scratches from a plastic washing up bowl the steel is of poor quality, a classic case of you get what you pay for so my advice is not to buy one of these in the first place as you will be disappointed .
simplymekaty - 2 years ago
I think this sink is actually made of tin foil! Flimsy and not fit for purpose. It can't even take the weight of the mixer tap we chose. Brackets it comes with are also near to useless. Waste of money. Awful product.
Books - 2 years ago
We have had this sink for 3 days and paid a plumber to fit it along with our new kitchen. It has scratched already and has stains on the stainless steel. Really disappointed as it looked amazing the first day. If we change it, we will incur the costs of the plumber again and probably a new worktop.