See more 1.5 bowl sinks
Turing Polished Inox Stainless steel 1.5 Bowl Sink & drainer
Number of bowls
An essential addition to any kitchen, this sink & drainer from the Turing range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1.5 bowls, a reversible drainer and 1 tap hole, ready for you to add the taps of your choice.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Comes with Fixing clips, sealing strip and tap hole cover
- Minimum cabinet width: 600 mm
- Internal dimensions: (L) 860 x (W) 500 x (D) 150 mm
- Guarantee - 15 years
- Other parts/packs required - Pack B space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required
Features and benefits
- Stainless Steel sinks are practical, durable and easy to maintain with the stresses of everyday use. They are highly resistant to chipping and cracking whilst looking stylish in your kitchen
- Suitable for a minimum base cabinet size of 60 cm
- Caring for your sink– Minor surface scratches are completely normal due to the natural properties of stainless steel. Cleaning regularly with normal detergent and warm water and buffing with a soft cloth will help give your steel sink an even sheen and prevent build-up of limescale. Stainless steel is designed to be low maintenance so there’s no need for harsh chemicals or abrasive materials
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Number of bowls||1.5|
Lissylou - 10 months ago
Bought this a couple of months ago, it's made of the thinest stainless steel I've ever seen. My advice if you're thinking of buying this sink is, dont do it.
Good value sink
Sojanellie - 2 years ago
The problem is it's 15cm deep, not deep enough for a washing-up bowl to sit in without sticking up above your worktop height which looks odd. Usually they are 17cm deep.