U-Can Brick & Wall Repair Mortar 5kg Tub
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Brick and Wall Mortar is a convenient method for repointing of mortar joints or brick laying small areas. Ideal for brick laying and repairs to walls
- Easy to use, conveniently packaged mortar, add water and mix in the tub
- Sets in approximately 6 hours
Features and Benefits
Brick and Wall Mortar is a convenient method for repointing of mortar joints or brick laying small areas.
- Leaves no mess and no clear up
- Requires no special skills to use
- Trade formulation
|Material||Portland cement, high quality aggregates & additives|
|Location||Internal & external|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Artex Easifix Exterior Render Repair Kit restores exterior rendered walls, to create a perfect finish. The Render Repair provides excellent bond strength to existing render. Everything you need is contained within the pack. Pack contains 5kg render, filing knife, gloves, and a mixing tool and bucket Excellent bond ...
Fixing railings and copings, setting manholes and repairing rendering and concrete floor screeds Sets in approximately 30 minute